Flexible Vinyl Stair Nosings
Now it’s easy to protect carpeting, resilient tile or vinyl sheet flooring from worn edges. Choose from 13 popular profiles in over 32 colors including ColorMatch. Or we can custom-match colors. To meet stringent accessibility requirements, choose permanently co-extruded contrasting striping.
- Protects step edge from premature wear
- Most designs encapsulate flooring edge to prevent deterioration
- Striping for the visually impaired available in many styles to meet ADA and many other code requirements including California Title 24.
- Durable vinyl material
- Slip Resistance - ASTM D 2047 - Exceeds Federal Standards and ADA recommendations of .6 for flat surfaces
- Abrasion Resistance - ASTM D 3389, < 1.00 gram weight loss
- Hardness - ASTM D 2240 - Not less than 85 Shore A
- Fire Resistance - 2.4.1 ASTM E 648/NFPA 253 (Critical Radiant Flux) - Class 1