Vinyl stair treads are a more cost-effective stairwell solution for commercial flooring. They are also available with contrasting inserts to satisfy California Title 24 requirements and ADA Recommendations for the Visually Impaired.
- Available in 3', 3.5', 4', 6', 8' and 12' lengths.
- Custom lengths available
- Striping for the visually impaired available to meet ADA and many local codes including California Title 24
- Slip Resistant Flooring - ASTM D 2047 - Exceeds Federal Standards and ADA recommendations of .6 for flat surfaces
- Abrasion Resistance - ASTM D 3389, < 1.00 gram weight loss
- Hardness - ASTM D 2240 - Not less than 85 Shore A
- ASTM E 648/NFPA 253 (Critical Radiant Flux) - Class 1
- ASTM F-2169 Standard Specification for Resilient Stair Treads Type TV, Class 2, Group 1 and 2