How Azrock® VCT can help you create high performance environments.
Versatility and quality come beautifully together in Azrock’s VCT line, the designer-oriented array of contemporary colors, patterns and styles that coordinate and interact in virtually endless ways. And our VCT Solids coordinate perfectly for insets and borders with other Azrock products, including Solid Vinyl Tile and Vinyl Enhanced Tile, and are ideal for custom logo work.
- VCT construction means durability for years of performance
- VCT visual allows a patterning that is perfect for high traffic areas helping to hide tracked in dirt and scuffs
- VCT is produced using natural limestone, a readily available material
- Due to the recyclability of VCT, we are able to bring used flooring back in to the production process – our VCT contains both pre-consumer and post-consumer recycled content
- Floorscore certified
- Designed with a Phthalate Free formulation
- Low TVOC emissions - <10µg/m3
- Manufactured in our facility meeting ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 standards
- NSF 332 Gold certified - Sustainability Assessment Standard
- Made in USA
- Design flexibility with 73 colorways and 4 coordinating Solids
- Color coordinated with our TexTile VCT tile collection
- Coordinating wall base, transitions and other finishing accessories
Johnsonite VCT Video